Friday, June 08, 2012

The future is now

In order to demonstrate its effectiveness and promote it with the utmost sincerity, I am composing this post entirely using the Dragon dictation software on my iPhone.

It is astonishingly accurate. I am perpetually amazed at its capacity to recognize my words and unusual phrasings.

I struggle to sufficiently emphasize how it can transform your workflow.

Just today, this morning, hours ago: I used it to transcribe an entire chapter of a book that is neither in print nor available in any digital format. That task would have been totally monotonous and prohibitively boring before the advent of this technology. Today, it was actually fun!

This is an entirely new way of getting things done. If you have an iPhone and are alive I cannot recommend this software highly enough. Seriously, go download it now. It will rock your world.

Did I forget to mention it's free?

No comments: